Recipe CRAY !!! Tracy Wei’s Halloween Pumpkin Cookies with Pumpkin Spice Oreo & M&M’s !!!0
Canadian Thanksgiving just passed, American Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Halloween is creeping up. Yup, it’s PUMPKIN SZN !!! Time to raid a pumpkin patch and start making all-pumpkin everything. I linked up with my homegirl Tracy Wei, Pastry Chef and Founder of Peace of Cake, and whipped up some delicious pumpkin goodies for the upcoming holidays. We started with some tasty AF Halloween pumpkin cookies with limited edition Pumpkin Spice Oreos and M&M’s! Watch the video above and check out the detailed recipe below !!!
P.S. Tracy makes the best cakes in Hong Kong! She makes both mine and Eugene’s birthday cakes every year. It’s the one day I look forward to every year. Not because it’s my birthday, but because I know Tracy will whip up everything I LOVE in one cake. She’s amazing. Check out her website to see what kind of goodies she’s baking up!
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Blend in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture.
- Add cut up chunks of Pumpkin Spice Oreos and M&M’s.
- Drop ice cream scoop-sized balls 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Remove warm cookies and transfer to racks.
- Let cool completely for a least a half hour.